In this webinar, we will discuss two assays optimized by Eclipsebio to accelerate both academic discoveries and biopharma advancements: eRibo Pro (RiboSeq) to quantitate ribosome occupancy across a transcript, and eSHAPE (SHAPE MaP) chemical probing to accurately predict RNA secondary structure.
About the Webinar
Title: Interrogating RNA Structure and Translation Dynamics with SHAPE and Ribosome Profiling
Date: Thursday, September 21
Time: 9:00AM – 10:00AM PST
Wayne Doyle, Ph.D
Stephanie Bruns, Ph.D
September 20, 2023
Already Registered? Click Below to Join the Webinar on September 21 at 9AM PST
You will learn about the following services we provide:
• Profile ribosome occupancy across an entire transcript.
• Identify genes that are differentially translated.
• Identify upstream (uORF), downstream (dORFs), and non-coding RNA ORFs.
• Identify sites of ribosome stalling and differential codon usage.
Eclipsebio is sole licensee of the Ribo-seq method covered by U.S. Patent Numbers 8,486,865, 9,284,547 and 9,677,068.
• Chemical probing of RNA to empirically determine secondary structure at single nucleotide resolution.
• Increased RNA structure prediction accuracy over folding algorithms alone.
Eclipsebio is sole licensee of NAI-based RNA structure methods covered by U.S. Patent Numbers 9,428,791 and 11,021,703.
• Map miRNAs and RBPs to endogenous and exogenous therapeutic transcripts in cells.
• Map locations of off-target siRNA binding.