Production Associate – Reagent Manufacturing & Operations
Eclipse BioInnovations is the leading RNA genomics company pioneering advanced next-gen sequencing (NGS) and computational data products used by the top biopharma and academic institutions around the world.
Our cutting-edge, high-value technologies are powering the development of tomorrow’s RNA medicines to solve today’s toughest human health challenges.
As dynamic growth company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to contribute significantly our future success.
As a member of the Eclipse Bio Manufacturing & Operations team, the Production Associate will perform a variety of assignments within a manufacturing environment to support the R&D and service teams. These assignments mainly include but are not limited to reagent manufacturing and kit production in a fast-paced environment. Attentiveness, teamwork, and organization are critical for this position. The Production Associate must be motivated and able to learn simple to more complex processes with the opportunity to identify and implement process optimization.
- Plan and execute reagent manufacturing required for RNA/NGS library prep experiments
- Lead Kit Production, including but not limited to production of labels, tube labeling, reagent manufacturing and aliquoting
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and safety compliance records
- Organize kit and laboratory storage space
- Detailed inventory of kit reagents
- Perform daily housekeeping of production areas and inventory of required materials
- Communicate any safety, quality, or production problems to Supervisor
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and have hands-on experience with basic biochemical and/or molecular biological procedures (i.e., buffer preparation, enzyme handling, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Molecular and Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience.
- Ability to proactively communicate consistently, clearly, and honestly with the team
- Excellent attention to detail, capable of multi-tasking, flexible with tasks and schedules, and able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated to continue learning beyond initial onboarding within the role.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Hands-on experience in reagent manufacturing or production
- Experience with life science tools and high-throughput sequencing library preparation
- Industry experience
We offer competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience, and an excellent benefits package including company 401K plan, medical, dental, vision and paid time leave.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Eclipse PA-2021-DC in the subject line.
Eclipsebio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer