Eclipse Bioinnovations (Eclipsebio), is a fast-growing, RNA genomics company in San Diego, CA. Our brilliant team of cell and molecular RNA biologists, biochemists and computational scientists leverage NGS to develop cutting-edge, high value technologies to enable biopharma and academic researchers to accelerate the development of tomorrow’s RNA medicines. As a dynamic growth company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to contribute significantly to our future success.
Eclipsebio is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic and fun team.
- Build educational marketing material for current products and kits such as videos, blogs
- Lead new product launch campaigns and devise new creative ways to reach customer base
- Determine potential market value for current products and new technologies
- Identify direct competitors to Eclipsebio products and perform competitive analyses
- Work with Product Manager to integrate competitive kit runs into R&D timelines
- Develop and implement new inbound/outbound marketing techniques
- Develop and implement customer feedback surveys into key areas of the customer journey
- Conduct VOE/VOC interviews for kit and service customers
- Work closely with Product Manager to implement product improvements and/or devise relevant experiments based on customer feedback
- Identify, organize and attend relevant scientific conferences (travel up to 50%)
- Outline and ensure deadlines are met for material required for conferences
- Identify key opinion leaders in the field and devise targeted ad campaigns
- Develop and implement strategies focused on partnerships with companies
- Identify and build relationships with new potential distribution networks
- Life Science or Marketing related degree with in-depth knowledge of genomics cell biology and epigenetics is required.
- 2-4 years of commercial marketing related experience
- Strong desire and ability to learn highly technical products along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CRMs is preferred but not required
Compensation includes a competitive base salary between $75,000 – $104,000. Excellent benefits package including premium medical, dental, vision, matching 401, gym benefits and paid time off.
Please apply by sending a resume to email@example.com with Marketing Specialist 2023-01 in the subject line.
Eclipsebio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer