Marketing Director and Growth Manager
Eclipse BioInnovations is the leading RNA genomics company pioneering advanced next-gen sequencing (NGS) and computational data products used by the top biopharma and academic institutions around the world.
Our cutting-edge, high-value technologies are powering the development of tomorrow’s RNA medicines to solve today’s toughest human health challenges.
As dynamic growth company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to contribute significantly our future success.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to be our next Director of Marketing and Growth. This person will work closely with our Research and Business Development teams to provide analytics and insights to shape strategic marketing and business decisions across the company.
- Work with the executive team to develop and execute our growth strategy, including both customer acquisition, cross-sell, and retention marketing
- Develop and lead our acquisition and growth marketing strategy, including execution across channels and media to achieve our growth initiative targets and fueling our growth
- Develop go-to-market plans for our existing portfolio of products and services as well as new product launches
- Position Eclipse BioInnovations technology as advanced, unique, and valuable
- Responsible for creating, gaining approval for, and managing a marketing budget, acquisition campaign and corporate goals, and providing regular performance forecasts
- Be an effective contributor for channel and partner selection
- Effectively influence and gain consensus within and outside the organization
- Work on multiple cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Work effectively as a sole contributor and as a leader of a team
- Help create, implement and monitor sales infrastructure to enhance and support sales operations including sales reporting, analytics, forecasting, and sales automation
- Uncover opportunities for growth through voice of the customer campaigns and market research
- Master’s Degree
- 5 – 7+ years biotechnology or pharmaceutical growth marketing experience or other biotechnology/pharmaceutical product commercial leadership experience
- People leadership experience with direct reports in marketing, sales, and/or a related commercial function
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong scientific and/or biotechnical aptitude and experience
- Experience and knowledge of US biotechnology marketing and brand management
- Experience working with alliance partners
- Experience in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and other promotional tactics
- Marketing experience with a brand launch
- Experience managing performance of an in-market brand
- Background in biosciences as demonstrated on the job or through educational training
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of the AMA, ACCME, PhRMA, and FDA regulations associated with the promotion and industry-supported scientific education activities
We offer competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience, and an excellent benefits package including company 401K plan, medical, dental, vision and paid time leave.
Competitive candidates should apply with a CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with MKTG-2021-01 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!