Eclipse Bioinnovations (Eclipsebio), is a fast-growing, RNA genomics company in San Diego, CA. Our brilliant team of cell and molecular RNA biologists, biochemists and computational scientists leverage NGS to develop cutting-edge, high value technologies to enable biopharma and academic researchers to accelerate the development of tomorrow’s RNA medicines. As a dynamic growth company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to contribute significantly to our future success.
Eclipse is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated Sales Representative to join our dynamic and fun team in San Diego. This person will be responsible for building and expanding relationships, within the existing client base to provide ongoing customer service and build the revenue stream, while also uncovering and establishing new avenues for growth. They must listen and understand customer needs and determine creative solutions, to actively create business opportunities.
- Effectively communicate Eclipse’s RNA technologies to a US and international audience
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by management
- Establish positive relationships with new and existing customers, and management to successfully promote Eclipse technology solutions and capabilities to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Manage customer relationships post-sale, and implement strategies to develop long term business relationships
- Work cross functionally to meet sales and company goals
- Conduct presentations effectively, professionally and comfortably both internally at Eclipse and externally to customers around the world
- Bachelor’s degree in a science curriculum, with at least two years customer service, sales, or marketing related experience strongly preferred
- Relevant work experience in a research lab environment is preferred but not required
- Strong desire to learn highly technical products along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Familiarity with CRMs is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Biotech industry is preferred but not required
Compensation includes a competitive base salary between $55,000 and $65,000, plus uncapped commission and equity options. Excellent benefits package including premium medical, dental, vision, matching 401, gym benefits and paid time off.
Please apply by sending a CV to email@example.com with Sales Representative 2022-02 in the subject line.
Eclipsebio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer