The eCLIP kit is a simplified and robust library preparation method to identify your RNA-binding proteins targets.
Eliminate time-consuming prep work by ordering one kit with 30+ qualified reagents. Start immediately and generate eCLIP libraries in only 4 days.
Published method and protocol improvements increase workflow efficiency and identify true binding sites with single nucleotide resolution
Kits include validated protocol and qualified reagents to ensure reproducibility for better results.
Our eCLIP library preparation kit is an optimized 4-day protocol based on Van Nostrand, Yeo et al. Nature Methods 2016 paper.
Why choose the eCLIP kit?
- 1000-fold improved library prep efficiency vs standard iCLIP-seq
- Increased experimental success rates, decreased wasted sequencing
- Significantly improved signal/noise ratio identifies true in vivo targets
Each kit includes:
- All eCLIP primers and buffers needed to process 8 samples (8 IP and 8 inputs)
- Size selection beads
- Quality tested transfer membrane
- Index primers