Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Eclipse Bioinnovations is looking for an enthusiastic sales/marketing individual to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As part of the sale/marketing team, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns or through the sales process. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing and sales channels.
This role will allow you to utilize your previous experience while expanding both your marketing/sales skill sets and providing you with knowledge of various new marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in both sales and marketing. Be prepared to enter any fun fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the sales/marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events (conferences and webinars)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications a plus (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Familiarity with Biotech industry a plus
- Current enrollment or recent graduate in a related BS or Masters degree
Please apply at email@example.com