Sales and Marketing Specialist
Do you enjoy interacting with people and have a love for science?
Eclipse is looking for dynamic and talented people to join our fast-growing team. We develop cutting-edge, high value technologies that enable biopharma and academic researchers around the world to develop new RNA medicines for many different human diseases. As a small company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to make a significant contribution to our growth and success.
Eclipse Bioinnovations is looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Specialist to join our growing company. This role would be responsible for positioning and selling products professionally and creatively. This role involves engaging and qualifying new and existing customers, positioning our products in order to provide solutions to their project and business needs. You will also be expected to partner with our marketing team in order to implement their campaigns to meet sales and company goals.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets as assigned by management
- Establish positive relationships with new and existing customers and management to successfully promote Eclipse technology solutions and capabilities in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Manages customer relationships post-sale, including a strategy to develop long term business relationships.
- Able to work cross functionally in order to meet sales and company goals
- Conducts presentations effectively, professionally and comfortably to customers/peers/management.
- Report and communicate all business opportunities, solution concepts, and strategies to management through the CRM and the sales funnel
- Strong Science and Molecular Biology foundation to allow for a better understanding of the broad variation of customer applications in order to uncover sales potential.
- Understanding of sequencing, library prep products is desired
- 2+ years of experience in a Life Science laboratory, Sales role, or a related field with customer-facing experience.
- Experience with strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts is preferred.
- Self- motivated to continue learning beyond initial onboarding within the role.
- A demonstrated desire to be an effective collaborator within a team selling environment and a willingness to provide and seek feedback from teammates.
- Strong desire to “win” and build customer relationships.
- Approaches tasks with urgency. Willingness to plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Expected travel for this role is 25% post COVID19
Preference will be given to candidates with the following additional hands-on experience:
- Experience in high-throughput sequencing library preparation
- Development of molecular biology research and reagent kits
- Must have a B.A. or B.S., preferably in Biology / Genetics
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Biology / Genetics preferred
We offer competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience, and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and paid time leave.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55K-$70K + commission DOE