Eclipsebio is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic and fun team.
Senior Research Associate
Eclipsebio is a rapidly growing RNA genomics biotech company in San Diego, CA. At Eclipse Bioinnovations we develop cutting-edge, high value technologies that simplify RNA genomics and help leading biotech, pharma and academic researchers accelerate the development of new RNA medicines for human diseases. As a small company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to make a significant contribution to our growth and success.
We are seeking a Senior Research Associate with RNA genomics, biology or NGS experience to join our fast-growing RNA genomics team. The successful Sr. Research Associate is expected to be self-motivated, detail oriented, able to handle long and labor-intensive protocols, and have the ability to learn new protocols quickly.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan, execute and analyze experiments under manager supervision, utilizing standard biochemical and molecular techniques
- Examine data and preparing technical reports, summaries, protocols and ensuring experiments are well documented
- Tracking and reporting of ongoing service contracts
- May present data in group meetings or on customer calls
- May work with human specimens
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience in high-throughput sequencing library preparation
- Development of molecular biology research and reagent kits
- Prior knowledge or experience with CLIP techniques
- BS/MS in Molecular / Cell Biology or related discipline with 6+ year’s experience in an R&D laboratory; industry experience highly preferred
Hands on experience with the following specialties:
- Standard biochemical and molecular biological procedures, with a particular emphasis on strong RNA isolation and handling experience, as well as western analysis, qPCR, library prep and gel electrophoresis.
- Validation and design of new laboratory protocols
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, proficient reasoning skills in experimental design, data analysis, statistical methods and experimental interpretation, resourcefulness, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
We offer competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience, and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Eclipse SRA-2023-HF in the subject line.