Eclipsebio is seeking a Bioinformatics Scientist to help us provide solutions for our partners working on groundbreaking RNA therapeutics.
Marketing Manager / Associate Marketing Manager
About the Company
Eclipsebio is a fast-growing, RNA genomics company in San Diego, CA. Our brilliant team of cell and molecular RNA biologists, biochemists and computational scientists leverage NGS to develop cutting-edge, high value technologies to enable biopharma and academic researchers to accelerate the development of tomorrow’s RNA medicines. As a dynamic growth company, everyone on our team plays a key role and is expected to contribute significantly to our future success. Eclipsebio is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and fun team.
About the Role
Eclipsebio is seeking a motivated and talented Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in crafting and executing marketing strategies tailored to the unique needs of the mRNA drug development community. This role requires a deep understanding of marketing to scientists, a creative mindset, and the ability to adapt to evolving trends in the scientific and research sectors.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Support go-to-market strategies for new offerings.
- Extract and synergize information from customer intelligence, market trends and competitive analysis to guide marketing strategy and messaging.
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media, content marketing, and conference events.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and adjust strategies as necessary to optimize results.
Scientific Brand Management:
- Ensure scientific brand consistency and messaging across all marketing materials and touchpoints.
- Implement and maintain brand guidelines that resonate with the scientific community and reinforce a strong and cohesive scientific brand identity.
Scientific Content Strategy:
- Oversee content creation, including infographics, case studies, articles, and webinars, designed to educate and engage the scientific and research audience.
- Ensure content aligns with the scientific brand’s voice and addresses the unique needs of the scientific community.
- Lead in the development of marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and online content.
About the Person
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Manager:
- Strong background in graphic design.
- Working knowledge of genomics and its applicability in the drug development space.
- 1-3 years of experience in a tactical or strategic marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing with life science experience or bachelor’s degree in life science with significant marketing experience.
- Proficiency in marketing tools and platforms, such as email marketing software, social media management tools, and analytics.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience, and an excellent benefits package including company 401K plan, medical, dental, vision and paid time leave.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Eclipse MM-2024-RO in the subject line.
Eclipsebio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer