Simplified and robust identification of your RNA-binding protein targets in one week
Eclipse BioInnovations is excited to announce the official release of our eCLIP kit!
We’re excited to let you know that our eCLIP kit – the world’s first commercially available CLIP-seq kit – is now available for purchase.
- eCLIP is a validated method based on Van Nostrand, Yeo et al. Nature Methods 2016
- Thousand-fold improved library prep efficiency vs standard iCLIP
- eCLIP increases experimental success rates and decreases wasted sequencing due to PCR duplication
- Paired size-matched input significantly improves signal/noise to identify true in vivo targets
- eCLIP is robust with over 150 proteins profiled to date
What is in the eCLIP kit?
- All eCLIP primers and buffers needed to process 8 eCLIP experiments (8 IP and 8 inputs)
- Size selection beads
- Quality tested transfer membrane
- Barcoded PCR primers for multiplexed next-gen sequencing
- Option to include basic data analysis support
eCLIP kit + data analysis bundle:
- Includes primary data analysis: Read adapter trimming, mapping to genome, peak identification, and normalization against paired input samples and/or other controls