Robust transcriptome-wide mapping of RNA binding sites and new applications using eCLIP
We are happy to announce our Eclipse Bio breakfast seminar on June 14th at RNA Society 2019!
Time: 07:40 am – 8:40 am
Date: Friday 14th June 2019
Location: Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, Poland (map)
Eclipse Speakers: Dr. Peter Chu (CEO) and Ines Rabano (Marketing Manager)
Guest Speaker: Dr. Jeremy R. Sanford (UC Santa Cruz)
- eCLIP – a highly efficient, sensitive and robust method for identifying RNA-binding protein targets
- Advantages and advanced applications of using eCLIP for your RNA research
- Direct mapping of microRNA targets with chimeric miRNA-mRNA eCLIP
- RNA modification detection with high-sensitivity m6a-eCLIP
- Eclipse’s eCLIP services and kits
We are also excited to present our guest speaker, Dr. Jeremy R. Sanford (UCSC), who will talk about recent CLIP-seq experiments from his lab focusing on regulation of exon definition and microRNA processing by alternative splicing factors.
Hope to see you there!